We are pleased to announce Corporate Cricket League .
The team registration process for year 2013 and other details for the tournament are as under.
Proposed dates: July 13th to Aug4th, 2013.
G1: Joy Hanlon Field - Mound Street, Quincy, MA 02169
G2: Fore River Field - Nevada Road, Quincy, MA 02169
Finals will be held at : Mound Street Beach,
Mound Street, Quincy, MA - 02169 www.maps.google.com/
Registration Fee $200 per team (should be paid on field before first match)
** This year's proceedings after the expenses will go towards a good cause which BIGHELP has been doing. Please visit http://www.bighelp.org
** Every year we have to identify one or two organizations as beneficiary.
Registration Opens June 25th, 2013
Registration Closes July 1, 2013 or with 24 teams registration (limited to 24 teams for this year)
Tournament Format & Rules
Rules and Regulations. (download)
- 11 players constitute a team
- 24 teams will be playing in the 12 over a side tournament
- 8 Statestreet teams will be divided into 2 pools (4 teams each) - State Street League
- 16 Corporate teams will be divided into 4 pools (4 teams each) - Corporate League
- Each team will play 3 other teams in their pool to qualify for the Semifinals
- Winner of Statestreet League will play winner of Corporate League for Champion ship
- For registering a team, captain must provide a list of minimum 11 players (15 maximum) along with their Name,
Employee/ Consultant ID, Email, Contact number
- For those who are not able to form a team of 11 can contact at email@example.com
- Please carry picture ids for games, id check can be done at any time
- If you have any outsider playing in your team, will be disqualified from the tournament
- Every team should have volunteers to organize the other pool games , Failing to organize will cost a point
- Winner gets 2 points, loosing team gets 0 points, failing to organize will be '-1'